Preparing for Life
Reaching out to the Grassroots level for bringing the desired ‘change’ we have devised a curriculum on ‘Preparing for Life’ for Students studying in class XI and XII.
Going through the workshop will not just help these students understand the outside world but also help them prepare for future by instilling skills that are desired and as they begin to equip them with life skills it will help build a strong foundation of a fruitful journey called life.
Our coverage through ‘Preparing for Life’ program that runs for 50 hours include:
- Understanding of Body Language
- Teamwork and its significance
- Raising Emotional Intelligence
- Fixed Mindset vs Growth Mindset
- Realising Power of Subconscious Mind
- Respecting Preferences
- Effective Group Discussions and Debates
- Understanding Active Listening
- Dealing with Conflict
- How to deal with "Changes"
- Building sustained relationships
- Learning Time Management
- Reading Non-Verbal Cues
- Building Resilience
- Communicating assertively
- Influencing and Persuasion
- How to Handle Pressure